Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time Management Challenge Update

I just wanted to check in and let everyone know what has been going on so far. Though I haven't kept a super strict time chart I have managed to do a few things differently that has helped me over the last week:

1. Started getting to bed most nights before 10pm - I figured out that I now need at least 7-8 hours of sleep to not walk around zombie like all day.

2. exercising - Last week I did 10 minutes a day and while that went very well I have yet to move up to 20 minutes but I need more motivation!

3. eating breakfast - The benefits just go without saying, but I realized how important it is to not be starving soon as I get to work.

4. Started cooking - Less eating out has been very good to me and in a weeks time I have only eaten out once!! I feel great about that.

5. Bible study - I managed to get in at least 1 hour a day but I am still spending to much time online instead of getting other things done of more importance.

Week two is underway !

2 comments:

ms80sbaby said...

Congrats on your progress thus far......


Since I've started going to the gym I've had to run a tight ship. It's taking some time to get use to. But I'm handling it.... .I try to be home by 7:30 at the latest. And I start fixing dinner. Then do my daily devotional .Then listen to a cd from the bible experience. Then I turn my tv and laptop on..... By that time I'm worn out from the gym so my interests only last for a bit then I'm ready for bed.

Divine and Debt Free said...

My ship has ended lol