I just wanted to check in and let everyone know what has been going on so far. Though I haven't kept a super strict time chart I have managed to do a few things differently that has helped me over the last week:
1. Started getting to bed most nights before 10pm - I figured out that I now need at least 7-8 hours of sleep to not walk around zombie like all day.
2. exercising - Last week I did 10 minutes a day and while that went very well I have yet to move up to 20 minutes but I need more motivation!
3. eating breakfast - The benefits just go without saying, but I realized how important it is to not be starving soon as I get to work.
4. Started cooking - Less eating out has been very good to me and in a weeks time I have only eaten out once!! I feel great about that.
5. Bible study - I managed to get in at least 1 hour a day but I am still spending to much time online instead of getting other things done of more importance.
Week two is underway !