Thursday, February 11, 2010

Divine & Debt Free Confession #1


There is a scripture in the bible that talks about how we should
confess
our sins to one another so that the righteous
can pray for you and be healed
"James 5:16".
While I am making light of the scripture in this
particular
matter because in my opinion its minor,
It still needs to be addressed or at the
very least be validated.


Lately I have been obsessing over my debt. Every day I
look at my budget and attempt to figure out ways I can
be paid off faster. At first it was cool but now its like
I have tweaked and tweaked til it can't be tweaked no
more!!
In my defense being debt free is way over due,
something that should have taken 15 months has taking me
3 years and its pretty annoying. I do admit in
2009 I wasn't very intense but I still cut back
in areas which made the time seem much longer
than what it really was or should have been.


Funny thing is, that while I have projected my debt pay off
(yet again) to be the end of the year,
I am fully aware that this still isn't etched in stone because just
like in the last 2 years, IT CAN CHANGE!! I
tell you it frustrates me so much feeling like you have
control but not really having it. There honestly is only
so much I can do and the ONLY thing I can do at this point is continue to
go to work every day and wait.......


Im tired of looking at the stupid budget hours at a time
knowing the only thing that stands between me
and no debt is time. So this really is my cry for help
what can I do!!! I really want to stop
feeling so overwhelmed with the idea, I just want to live life
and let things flow. Its not fun to be so
gazelle intense with no one to share the intensity wit.
Im so close to debt freedom im tasting it and im
almost afraid I won't know what to do when everything is paid off.
I just want it to get here so I can move on!!


(insert sulking here)


4 comments:

Finance News said...

Unsecured debt consolidation loan
Consolidating your debts could result in massive savings. By putting all your credit cards and loans together into one payment you can saves thousands in interest charges and get your debt paid off quicker.

Pay Off Debt
There is a way you can pay off your debt without actually repaying a penny. By challenging your credit agreements your could get the entire balance legally wiped out and you walk away debt free. This is called an unenforceable credit agreement and is becoming an increasingly popular method of clearing your debts.

Mohit Kumar said...

Fitness and healthyFitness and healthy living seems to be man's only hope in staying sane and sound in this otherwise hostile world.

Mohit Kumar said...

FIFA, World Cup 2010With the outstanding success in the first phase itself the World Cup Organizing Committee is looking forward with fingers crossed to 4 May when the second phase will start.

Finance News said...

Protected Trust Deed
Protected Trust Deeds are an effective way to get out of debt fast (well in 36 months actually). Up to 90% of your debt can be wiped off instantly and it will get your creditors off your back. Why keep struggling?

Trust deeds for scotland