Monday, February 1, 2010

First Day on The Schedule Update

So this morning my plan didn't work out to well as far as being on schedule. I went to bed late, talking to mom and trying to get some bible study.

This morning I didn't actually get out of bed until about 6:30, I did eat breakfast and pray so thats good but no working out taking place AT ALL.

Now according to my schedule I should be eating and messing around on the computer. Ms 80's baby suggest I should move my bible study up and turn off the tv and computer for an hour. Hmmmm ok???

I guess I gotta go!! lol

2 comments:

ms 80s said...

Since you put my name all in your post let me expound... .LOL


For me, I know the first thing I would do once I got home once turn on the tv or get on the internet. I never got anything done. So the rule that I've made for myself is that I CANNOT turn on the tv or the computer until I get my daily devotion and bible study out the way. It's too easy to get distracted and watching one show turns into watching two shows and then it's time to go to bed. Or looking at one thing on the internet turns into surfing the net for hours.

So I've just made my alone time with God the first thing that I do once I make it in from work. That way my mind isn't too scattered thinking about what I just seen on the internet or what I just read on tv.....It allows me to fully be in His presence.

I just know how I am and this is what works for me. :)I was successful the entire month of January.

Divine and Debt Free said...

wow a whole month!! that is beautiful!! I wasn't trying to put you on the spot lol (sike)

I totally understand how you came to that conclusion. Imma work on it!!