Friday, February 12, 2010

Gratitude Friday and Mint.Com


My good friend Sunny put me up on this website called Mint.com. It helps you balance all of your accounts like, banking, home loans, student loans ect. Its a pretty cool site and very helping showing where your money goes when you use your debt cards or credit cards.

I am grateful for being able to really see the brighter side of things when ever possible. My house is the number one thing on my mind because a lot depends on the sale of it. I am confident things will go smooth and come out much better than I expect it to. My faith in God allows me to believe that anything is possible when God is at work and unless proven otherwise I have no reason to doubt. My first Fpu class went very well and I am even more excited to be able to call the Dave Ramsey show to say I had the opportunity. Im thankful for love and support and all the lessons that come with growing up.

What are you grateful for?

2 comments:

Moneymonk said...

Girl, I have been Mint since it's inception and no regrets. I love that site

Divine and Debt Free said...

hey where have I been?? lol I gotta get with the program!!