Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Be a book Fanatic!!


I was listening to the Dave Ramsey show a few weeks ago, while he was having one of his entre leadership classes. Someone asked him who helped him the most in the area of finance. His answer surprisingly was books!! He always says if you want to become a millionaire read 1 book a month and 2 if you want to be a 2 millionaire. I have always enjoyed reading in my pass time but as life and technology would cause me to read less and less, and more wasting of time.

So as of now I am going to put away my lazy ways and start reading more. My Iphone turned itouch has a kindle feature built into it and I just downloaded my first book!!!! I will be doing monthly book reviews and hopefully I can do two a month. They won't all be about personal finance but all will be related to personal growth.

Hopefully I will be able to share what I learn, in efforts to educate the masses of bloggers. So do you read? if so how often and what is it you read... Inquiring minds would love to know!

No comments: