Thursday, January 7, 2010
A month ago, I wrote about being challenged to be a better giver for 90 days. Well I am finally here to report whats been going on in my life since I have challenged myself a bit more this new year.
1. Hosting fpu became official (My first class)
2. My Pastor gave me permission to advertise the class at church and the church staff have been amazingly helpful with this process.
3. My very good friend who owns a local news paper gave me FREE AD space for an entire month to promote my class. I may even have some live coverage of my preview class by the media which is very exciting!!
4. I have learned more about how to pray and how to stand on my faith.
5. My friends are being very good supporters of me when I really need them the most.
6. I had a car break down scare and it turned out to be nothing major.
7. When my car broke down I was just around the corner from my house so I walked right home.
8. New years eve was amazingly fun and I had some great quality time with my family over the holidays.
9. Work is going great and I am much more happy to be there and working towards getting there on time!
10. I paid cash money to get the FPU class of the ground on top of slashing my paycheck in half for paying off debt.
These are just some things that are happening in my life and I am very excited about the next 2 months. If you haven't gotten in on this giving challenge I dare you to just try it and you won't regret it!!