Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Would you be able to sip champagne, while lying in a hammock slung between two palm trees on a white, sandy beach, with your romantically linked partner beside you, without spilling your drink? Well then, you may just have what it takes for the Ultimate Job in Ireland (and probably the world!).
‘Due to massive international demand, closing date for applications has been extended to 7th April 2010 (midnight GMT).’
To celebrate the launch of Ireland’s most exciting destination wedding and honeymoon website, The Irish Times have teamed up with Runaway Bride and Groom to find the right candidate to do 6 months of research… researching the most romantic and ultimate wedding and honeymoon venues around the world - with their partner.
We are looking for the right person (and their partner) to research and test out the most romantic and ultimate wedding and honeymoon destinations all over the world and then report back with their verdict (on the place, not the partner!) to their boss, 4,000 miles away.
You will need to:
* Have good communication skills
* Be passionate about travelling
* Appreciate good service, fine dining and luxurious surroundings
* Have a friendly personality
* Be able to work on own initiative
* Know how to enjoy life
* Have good organisational skills
* Have a romantically-linked other-half, who also has the above qualifications and who is willing to accompany you on your trip (in a voluntary capacity).
* Involves 6 months of travel
* Remuneration: €20,000.
* Travel and accommodation for you and your significant other to accompany you on this ‘horrendous’ assignment.
How to apply:
The successful applicant will be required to research some of the world’s best wedding and honeymoon locations. Ireland is one the world’s best places to have a wedding and we want to tell the world about it! To apply you will need to make an 80 second webcast telling us why Ireland is a great destination wedding location and why you, as a couple, are perfect for the job.
CLOSING DATE 7th April 2010 (midnight GMT)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!!