Friday, April 23, 2010

Gratitude Friday and Joyce Meyer




These last couple weeks have been some of the best weeks of my life. I have new beautiful sisters in Christ and I'm growing in my faith every day! God has been calling me to step out of my comfort zone in order to get things done and be bold for his sake.

I realized that while attempting to rush the debt free process I almost forgot to enjoy the process. So far this year I have become more dedicated to the things of God. I mean he was with me through all this but now I have a real relationship with him and its become more evident each day. Since giving up my position at the salon I have been able to build great bonds with new friends and make room for other things in my life like getting organized and being healthy.



I have received so many blessings in that time such as getting approved for overtime at work, getting over 3,000 from my tax refund which helped my buy my car and pay debt, received rent from my tenant who I thought was moving our but is still at my old place, and much more. I have learn more about the spiritual side of things more than things related to finance and every bit has been worth it. I look forward to more growth in Christ and just enjoying every day life!!

This weekend some friends and I, attend a Joyce Meyer conference and had girl time. It was a challenge to keep from spending more more but God has been keeping me!! So glad to have had the experience and I look forward to doing more great things!

No comments: