Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Beginnings......

Over the weekend I resigned from my position at the hair salon. I was very disappointed that it ended but it was something that needed to be done. One thing I believe about myself is that I am very passionate about what I do. Being a hair stylist is something that I wanted to pursue in my free time when I had children. Now I am realizing that even though I have a time line it doesn't always mean its God time.

I look forward to having a lot of free time now but I know this is an opportunity to get some things done that have been lacking in my life. I have developed new beautiful friendships and I am believing that each have a purpose for my life. I thank God for also showing me some areas that I need to work on so that this situation that came up doesn't happen again. People do things to test you and its up to us to make sure we are not being taken advantage of.

This week I plan to do better with managing my time, and being productive. Also I have allowed my budgeting to slip a bit due to emotional stress. While I haven't made any frivolous purchases I did spend money in areas that probably should have waited.

This week is going to be a week of progress a week of healing, and understanding. Hope you all are willing to come along for the ride!

No comments: