Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where am I....

Hey everyone!!! Its been a while since I blogged so I thought I would give you guys a quick update!!

I found an apartment/condo that is one block from work!! I spent a good while getting things situated at my new place and its about 90% done. Soon after I moved I got a job working for Real Estate One and working there has been nothing short of amazing. So far I have made 3 sales (a big deal for my first time out) and its been a whole lot of fun. With the income from my second job, I might be able to see Dave Ramsey before the summer is out!!! crossing fingers!!

Shortly after I started my job I met someone and began a serious relation with someone I hope to be my future husband = :) Time has been flying by and I have enjoyed every moment.

My plan is to eventually start a new blog with more video, but i cant say when it will be. The most down time I have is when I am working at the real estate office taking phone calls so hopefully when i get a routine down I can get back to business.

I haven't forgot about my blogging just overwhelmed with all this other stuff. I miss you guys and I will return with bigger n better stuff oh...... and a ring!!!!!!!!!!!! lol


6 comments:

L. Marie Joseph said...

Nice!! A nice place a nice man. The cards are falling in place. I wish you the best

Anonymous said...

God is smiling on you chica... I'm so happy for you!!!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Divine and Debt Free said...

Thanks guys!!

scottizu said...

Congratulations on the new place! I am excited to hear about your future results as part of the debt freedom movement. Lets work together to promote debt freedom! http://finlit.biz/?p=822

Christy Bryan said...

Really Informative! We’re an incredibly passionate team of money experts that are driven by saving and protecting your money. Please click on what iva means for more information.