Friday, January 8, 2010

Gratitude Friday



This week has been yet another Divine one!! I am getting some positive feedback on my class coming up which is very encouraging. My first pay day came with my income slashed in half and It kinda sorta didn't have any affect on me. Makes me wish I had set up my auto debt snowball much sooner but aye better late than never!!

A friend of mine decided to play match maker and hook me up with a date. Its been a very long time since I have been on a date so keep your fingers crossed that I don't scare this guy away lol.

Its snowing much here in Michigan and its all so very good. I am working on eating healthy and exercising (eventually). I am so happy to have created this blog, not only for myself but for others to be encouraged. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at kimikeclark@msn.com.

What are you grateful for Today?

No comments: